Come JOIN our TEAM
- You will manage demanding consulting projects for our clients in a wide variety of industries with a focus on production and/or logistics.
- In this role, you will design innovative and custom-tailored concepts for long-term improvements in efficiency and support the implementation process with our clients as a performance partner.
- Using classic Lean Principles, you will optimize production and logistics processes.
- You will organize and lead informative training and workshop events on key topics (e.g., manufacturing, assembly, inbound and outbound logistics, order fulfillment, and Industry 4.0)
- Last but not least, we will rely on your ideas to innovate new consulting approaches in our expanding portfolio of client service offerings.
- Master‘s Degree in either a technical discipline (e.g., logistics, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, business IT) or business administration.
- Up to 5 years experience as a project manager in the areas of Logistics / Lean Management / Digitalization / Supply Chain Management / Performance Improvement / Restructuring.
- Special know-how with regard to value stream analysis and design, logistics and factory planning and calculation, and practical experience with short-cycle material delivery and procurement.
- Demonstrated ability to improve operations processes through Lean Management.
- Excellent problem solving and coaching skills along with strong analytical capabilities and the ability to lead initiative teams.
- Willingness to travel and excellent verbal and written communication in English; additional foreign languages are a plus.
- Diverse & challenging: projects that require exactly your skills and where we and our clients at the executive level rely on your ideas for strategic issues.
- Customized & in-depth: you can continue your personal development through ongoing learning opportunities at the Staufen Academy, at our internal Summer School, and through individual coaching and training sessions.
- Collegial & at eye level: our company culture is one characterized by working closely with experienced colleagues from industry and consulting as well as leaders who always have time to engage in your development.
- Attractive & comprehensive: Our benefits package includes a market competitive salary, retirement plan, health insurance and paid vacation days.
- Regular & for us simply a matter of course: team events and company celebrations – so that we grow even closer together as an engaged and highly motivated team.