Come JOIN our TEAM
- You will implement consulting projects in a wide variety of industries and specialize, depending on your experience and interests, in one of these areas: Lean Management / Digitalization / Supply Chain Management / Performance Improvement or Restructuring.
- You will quickly assume responsibility on projects, conduct analyses, develop innovative and custom-tailored concepts for sustainable increases in performance, and lead workshops and training events at all levels in our client organizations.
- You will use your expertise to support consistent and long-term implementation of initiatives together with our clients.
- Last but not least, Staufen will rely on your ideas to innovate new consulting approaches in our expanding portfolio of client service offerings.
- Bachelor‘s Degree in either a technical discipline (e.g., industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, business IT) or business administration.
- Up to 3 years experience in and enthusiasm for the areas of Lean Management / Digitalization / Supply Chain Management / Performance Improvement / Restructuring.
- Practical knowledge from previous professional roles along with initial experience in consulting (e.g., through internships).
- Excellent problem solving and coaching skills along with strong analytical capabilities and the ability to perform structured, independent work.
- Willingness to travel and excellent verbal and written communication in English; additional foreign languages are a plus.
- Diverse & challenging: client projects that require exactly your skills.
- Customized & in-depth: you can continue your personal development through ongoing learning opportunities at the Staufen Academy, at our internal Summer School, and through individual coaching and training sessions.
- Collegial & at eye level: our company culture is one characterized by working closely with experienced colleagues from industry and consulting as well as managers who always have time to engage in your development.
- Attractive & comprehensive: Our benefits package includes a market competitive salary, retirement plan, health insurance and paid vacation days.
- Regular & for us simply a matter of course: team events and company celebrations – so that we grow even closer together as an engaged and highly motivated team