JOIN THE TEAM
- As Country Manager, you will be responsible for customer support and new customer acquisition in the Hungarian and/or Slovak / Czech market.
- With the help of your network, you will expand STAUFEN.AG’s business field as a leading consultancy for operational excellence and reliable partner for the implementation of transformation processes in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
- In addition, you will take on challenging consulting projects and significantly advance our customers in various industries with innovative lean solutions.
- With your expert knowledge and a keen sense of our customers’ needs, you identify potential for improvement and then implement effective processes.
- Successful technical or business studies and relevant professional experience (in the automotive industry is an advantage) in a responsible position in industry, e.g., in production, or in consulting
- Fun and outstanding expertise in sales, acquisition, relationship management, and long-term customer development
- Vast experience in at least one of the specialist areas of process optimization, Lean Management, Leadership Excellence, Supply Chain Management or digitalization, as well as modern project management methods
- Consultant personality: strong in communication, analytical, solution-oriented, self-reliant and always confident and professional even under time pressure
- Unlimited willingness to travel and excellent Hungarian and/or Slovak/Czech, German as well as written and spoken English
OUR OFFER. CONVINCING
- Diverse & international: challenging projects that require exactly your skills and where we and our customers at management level rely on your ideas for strategic issues.
- Customized & in-depth: You can quench your thirst for knowledge through further education opportunities at the Staufen Academy, at the internal Summer School, and through coaching and training sessions.
- Collegial & at eye level: our corporate culture and cooperation with experienced colleagues from industry and consulting as well as managers who always have an open ear for you.
- Attractive & comprehensive: your salary package including company car and other benefits such as vacation offers, working time models and a fitness membership for nationwide use.
- Regular & for us simply a matter of course: Team events and company celebrations – so that we grow even closer together as a powerful team.
HOW TO APPLY?
We look forward to receiving your online application and speaking with you. If you have any questions, please contact Lilla Theurer (HR Business Partner).