JOIN THE TEAM
- As Country Manager, you will be responsible for customer support and new customer acquisition in the Hungarian and/or Slovak / Czech market.
- With the help of your network, you will expand STAUFEN.AG’s business field as a leading consultancy for operational excellence and reliable partner for the implementation of transformation processes in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
- In addition, you will take on challenging consulting projects and significantly advance our customers in various industries with innovative lean solutions.
- With your expert knowledge and a keen sense of our customers’ needs, you identify potential for improvement and then implement effective processes.
- Successful technical or business studies and relevant professional experience (in the automotive industry is an advantage) in a responsible position in industry, e.g., in production, or in consulting
- Fun and outstanding expertise in sales, acquisition, relationship management, and long-term customer development
- Vast experience in at least one of the specialist areas of process optimization, Lean Management, Leadership Excellence, Supply Chain Management or digitalization, as well as modern project management methods
- Consultant personality: strong in communication, analytical, solution-oriented, self-reliant and always confident and professional even under time pressure
- Unlimited willingness to travel and excellent Hungarian and/or Slovak/Czech, German as well as written and spoken English
OUR OFFER. CONVINCING
- Diverse & international: challenging projects that require exactly your skills and where we and our customers at management level rely on your ideas for strategic issues.
- Customized & in-depth: You can quench your thirst for knowledge through further education opportunities at the Staufen Academy, at the internal Summer School, and through coaching and training sessions.
- Collegial & at eye level: our corporate culture and cooperation with experienced colleagues from industry and consulting as well as managers who always have an open ear for you.
- Attractive & comprehensive: your salary package including company car and other benefits such as vacation offers, working time models and a fitness membership for nationwide use.
- Regular & for us simply a matter of course: Team events and company celebrations – so that we grow even closer together as a powerful team.
HOW TO APPLY?
We look forward to receiving your online application and speaking with you. If you have any questions, please contact Lilla Theurer (HR Business Partner).
HR Business Partner
Phone: +49 7024 8056 181